ECAT Escambia County Area Transit
- All ECAT passes, tickets, change cards, and transfers are void if laminated, mutilated, or altered in any way.
- Sharing of 1, 7, or 30-Day Passes is not permitted; misuse may result in confiscation.
- ECAT is not responsible for lost or stolen passes, tickets, change cards, and transfers.
- No refunds will be given for ECAT passes, tickets, change cards, or transfers.
- Fare box accepts U.S. $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, and coins.
- Fare box will not accept folded bills or damaged coins.
- Fare box does not give change. If 10¢ or more of change is owed, the fare box issues a change card.
- Unless a bus operator is present, your money, pass, change card, or ticket will not be counted.
- All ECAT bus fares are subject to change without notice.
- You must carry your ID card at all times. The bus operator has the right to ask for ID at anytime.
- Valid ECAT ID must be presented to receive reduced fare and when purchasing and using reduced passes and tickets.